? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3099 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wild Beauty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (28 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5422 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 16 July 2009

Worried of H1N1 :(

I'm so worried of this i call end of the world disease.H1N1=Swine Flu is really spreading fast.But so far its safe at my place here in UKM,Bangi.I was so shock when Australia confessed that 6,000 people will die in the country if the antidotes hasn't found yet.So far,Mexico is safe now.But South America is worst!It reaches 10,000 victims now at Chile.Guess what?The actor of Harry Porter(the blonde guy: Rupert)has infected wit d swine flu!!At first he thought it was an ordinary flu.He gt sore throat and running nose & guess what? he even kissed a gal of Harry Porter actress.Only God knws what had happened to d gal he kissed now.During the interview I saw his nose was soo..red & he keeps on sniffing.Poor Rupert!!!huhu..Pls get well soon Rupert! (as if he may visit my blog?!)hahhahh! I also want to thanks my Brunei Govt Kerajaan Kebawah DYMM Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan dan Yang Dipertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam keranna memberikan perkhidmatan suntikan percuma bagi Seasonal Influenza (once a year).Alhamdulillah..so far Im fine here even my classmates got sore throat, running nose & coughing (sooo bad here).Wearing my mask in d class is a must to me & become the accessory of my attire everyday here in UKM.While using my hand sanitizer becomes my habit now.So...how bout u? r u wearing any mask there? please wear it b4 its too late..even its suffocated me at first,but now Im getting used to it..heheh

0 comments: