? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3099 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wild Beauty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (28 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5422 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 31 July 2009

Me & Kids pics









Salam..these are pics of me at Studio RTB(d new complex)as a presenter of a religious program,Al-Hidayah(produced by Wasli).Guys u don't get jealous,Im a big fan of Maria(Brunei popular singer).To Maria:Good luck with yur studies!!Smoga pulang ke tanah air membawa kejayaan dan menjadi seorang sarjana yg disegani & disayangi peminatmu..My pray always b with u!!here also pic of Adib P2F(during MoU program UBD & S'pore).And these are the cute adek2 Singapore students.And that is where i study my elective courses of The Principle of Organization Management & The Principles of Human Resources Management.Well,this last pic ?They are my precious kids playing guitar at Hazim's room(OMG!!so many musicians at home).Anyway,TQ my boy for teaching yur li'l bro & sis how to play guitar (I mis yur voice my big boy!)I mis 'em soooo muchh!!Ya Allah..smoga pengajianku cpat tamat..AMIN...

0 comments: