? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3099 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wild Beauty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (28 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5422 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 18 July 2009

Ambuyat recipe @Saji Magazine


Salam.Today I & hubby gt our lunch @Alamanda.I looved Mee Hoon Curry so much!It costs MYR6.90 only.Normally we'll watch movie at GSC Alamanda but none of the movie showing has caught my eyes yet today.Yeah!True!Why?coz i've watched Tansformers & Obsessed oready and im being sceptical of Johnny Depp's capability in his latest movie (forgot d title),his character as a 'pirate' permanently prominent than his other character.U knw what? as i cruised along the lane of Cadbury chocolate lane @Carrefour,I got free sample of new Cadbury dark chocolate.Then,i got a free cup of Nescafe there too (even the cup is so small that i can swallow the whole cup,but syukur rezki datang jgn ditolak..heheh).Then I got a free Sun Newspaper today. So, what can I say?I guess it's my lucky day.Then we went to the fruit lane & u won't believe what did i buy?Two packets of DURIAN costing RM10 only..Yay!So cheap!even though i have to break my diet today..i just can't resist Durian..I love Durian so much!!Then I saw this Saji magazine (published by Utusan Karya & I know the CEO very well,u can see my photo with him later).Shining bright on the cover written 'Ambuyat resepi tradisi Brunei'(sthg like dat).Wah!rupanya The Rizqun International Hotel sponsored the Utusan Karya journalists for 4 days.So proud of our traditional food Ambuyat!!Thanks Utusan Karya journalist esp.Saji writers/journalist. As u can see here is my house at no.129,dot...dot..dot in Bandar Baru Bangi.My briskwalking activity at the Stadium Section 15,Bandar Baru Bangi becomes my routine every afternoon (except last Wed).Alhamdulillah so far i managed finished 8 laps for 30mins (so slow huh?well i only walked for god's sake!!!not jogged!!!)but today I must reached my goal (10 laps for 30 mins).Normally I start d activity at 6.30pm till 7pm (maghrib here is 7.20 or 7.28pm).Tonyte i'm going to Carrefour Alamanda, Putrajaya again and wil buy some more durians (plan to keep 'em in my fridge for my whole 5 months stock..Yay!!!So true!!!

0 comments: