? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3099 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wild Beauty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (28 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5422 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 31 July 2009

The Taking of Pelham 123

Salam...u all should watch The Taking of Pelham 123Best!!!gandingan John Travolta & Denzel Washington sungguh mantap...today i bought my daughter Dear Dumb Diary collection @MPH Midvalley...so cheap!!!Purchase 3 books for d price of 2!!(RM18.90 each)but so sad..today's the last day (31/07/09).No wonder she (daughter) luv Jim Benton(the author)so much..i laugh thru the pages!!(OMG!!why read teen's books anyway??)but indeed i still consider Sophie Kinsella's books are the funniest!!Muna eat yur heart out!!u r not allowed to read sophie's til u akil baligh.. hahhaha..I also bought 'Arif (my 6yrs boy)Disney story books i.e. Bolt:My Best Friend-28pages for RM7.90,The Incredibles (Disney graphic novel)for RM7.90-48pages.I hope he'll read it slowly,like 1 page ONLY perday to save me from buying him another new storybooks hahahh (what a cruel mother!!)..uwarghhhh tmrow Sat(no class)will hunt for another bookshops...I promise myself i won't buy another sophie's til next month,coz i'm addicted to her books..oh sophie..i'm yur big fan!!Owh..its kinda late now(11:35pm)..tired...Nyte2 everyone..

0 comments: