? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3099 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wild Beauty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (28 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 5422 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 27 November 2009

'Arif Al-Aziz at PGGMB School's Concert




Alhamdulillah my son 'Arif Al-Aziz is being promoted to Year 2 next year (2010).He's no.2 of all the Year 1 classes.But in his class (Year 1 Green)he's in no.1 rank with 98% marks. Alhamdulillah!I was touched when I saw him danced 'Hi-5 dance' on the stage..He was so grown up!so fast!I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks when his name being called on the stage to receive his prize as a 2nd winner.Also attended at the concert was his grandma,his dad,big bro Hazim & his sister Muna,aunty & uncle (our loyal maid & driver).These are some pics & video taken before & during the concert.Happy advance 7th birthday to 'Arif for his coming 10th December 2009 birthday!May Allay bless you my son,my pray always b with u,I've lost/missed 3yrs being without u as mommy was in KL for 3yrs.

0 comments: